My name is Christine. I'm a designer in Boston who helps teams build human-centered public services.
Here's what I've been up to recently:
- Cowrote a blog post, Even with a design system, you still need a designer for the 18F blog with my amazing colleague, Austin Hernandez.
- Lead visual design for A Guide to the Paperwork Reduction Act, which is a law that regulates how federal agencies collect information from the public.
- Coordinated usability benchmark testing for Mass.gov’s top pages, and talked with agency authors about what we learned and how they can run their own usability tests.
- Designed a digital home for policy advisories and regulatory content on Mass.gov. We used content audits of diverse policies and regular conversations with agencies to create a book-like template that provides indexable, structured content for various policy formats, from State Auditor reports to Architectural Access Board regulations.
- Created a new logo mark for Code for Boston.